|7:45 AM||-||Boarding at Botahtaung Jetty|
|8:00 AM||-||Departure from Botahtaung Jetty|
|9:00 AM||-||Coffee / Tea + Snacks served on board|
|11:30 AM||-||Arrive at Twante Township|
|01:15 PM||-||Lunch onboard|
|02:30 PM||-||Arrive at Botahtaung Jetty|
Details of Cruise:
Twante is known for its pottery making business. It used to be an ancient city which lies 25 km away from Yangon. Along the riverine cruise you will have a chance to see Myanmar ways of life in rural area. The cruise will take you across the famous Twante canal which was dug during the colonial days.
In Twante, sightseeing around the town visiting the pottery industry on trishaws or pony carts is exciting. You can also have the chance to visit Shwe Sandaw Pagoda built by the Mon in ancient times.
This cruise will take 6.5 hours.
|No. of Passenger||Rate(per pax)||Schedule|
|01- 20 pax||US$ – 120.00||On request|
|Charter||US$ – 1875.00||On request|
- Guarantee Departure Minimum 10 Clients
- Maximum Capacity 20 Clients.
- For 1-2 clients Tour Guide has to pay USD 15.
- Tour Guide who would be joining the cruise will be waived for 3 clients and above.
- The price is inclusive of coffee, tea, lunch onboard and transportation charges for sightseeing in Twante.